4th International Conference on Ad Hoc Networks
Ad hoc networks, which cover a variety of network paradigms for specific purposes, such as mobile ad hoc networks, sensor networks, vehicular networks, underwater networks, underground networks, personal area networks, and home networks, promise a broad range of applications in civilian, commercial, and military areas.
The aim of the annual International Conference on Ad Hoc Networks (AdHocNets) is to provide a forum that brings together researchers from academia as well as practitioners from industry to meet and exchange ideas and recent research work on all aspects of ad hoc networks.
The Fourth edition of the conference will take place in Paris, France. Further details will be communicated very soon.
- Confirmed Keynote Speakers for the conference:
Professor Silvia Giordano University of Applied Science – SUPSI, Switzerland
Professor David Simplot-Ryl INRIA, France
For more information on the keynote speakers please click here
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
- All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
- Extended versions of selected best papers from the conference will be invited to be submitted for publication (fast review track) in the ICST Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications.
- Proceedings will be submitted for indexing by Google Scholar, ISI, EI Compendex, Scopus and many more.