6th International Conference on Ad Hoc Networks
- [WAMN' 14 Workshop](http://wamn14.wordpress.com/ ) just announced
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
- Adhocnets will be collocated with another EAI event the QShine (www.qshine.org). Qshine is a well established conference and in 2014 will have its 10th edition.
- All accepted papers will be published by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
- Proceedings will be submitted for indexing by Google Scholar, ISI, EI Compendex, Scopus and many more
- Selected papers may be invited to publish in the EAI Endorsed Transactions on Mobile Communications and Applications
Ad hoc networks, which cover a variety of network paradigms for specific purposes, such as mobile ad hoc networks, sensor networks, vehicular networks, underwater networks, underground networks, personal area networks, and home networks, promise a broad range of applications in civilian, commercial, and military areas. The aim of the annual International Conference on Ad Hoc Networks (AdHocNets) is to provide a forum that brings together researchers from academia as well as practitioners from industry to meet and exchange ideas and recent research work on all aspects of ad hoc networks.
Following the success of AdHocNets 2009, AdHocNets 2010, AdHocNets 2011, AdHocNets 2012 and AdHocNets 2013, the sixth edition of the event, AdHocNets 2014, will be held in Rhodes, on August 2014, collocated with the QShine conference. The conference will consist of keynote talks, technical sessions, and associated workshops. The technical sessions will present original and fundamental research advances while the workshops will focus on development and application issues in this hot field.